Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Starting at the End

So today I was inspired to get back into blogging after reading a friend's blog and truly admitting to myself how addicted I am to blogging.
So while its the end of the year I'm excited to start 2012 out with a new blog and hopefully the discipline to keep up with it.
Here on my blog I will recap awesome diy projects I'm working on as I spend hours on pinterest.com and hours in my new craft room put together by my husband.(I will post pictures of that room soon :))
I will also share with you the journeys and lessons along the way of living joyfully. Being married is work and teaches you lessons about yourself, working full time in retail management forces itself to teach you patience and loving all walks of life, and having a cat teaches you the beauty of life and the simple thrills of being around a kitty.
So Merry Christmas to everyone and looking forward to walking through 2012 with you and the joyful lessons and experiences we share together :)
-Monica
(with Emaline playing in the window beside me)

No comments:

Post a Comment